Thursday 1 June 2017

Imagination Coloring Page from Tiny Buddha’s Gratitude Journal

Hi everyone! This is my sixth week sharing coloring pages from the soon-to-be-released Tiny Buddha’s Gratitude Journal (available for pre-order now.) Previously, I shared:

How would you answer the question in the middle?

I appreciate that my imagination allows me to visualize possibilities for the future, envision what it was like for those who lived in the past, imagine how it feels to walk in someone else’s shoes, and create things that hopefully touch others as much as the process of creating touches me.

At the present time, I appreciate how my imagination is enabling me to write my first feature film. It’s been a long time coming, as I made excuses for years to avoid doing something new and hard, that I wasn’t sure I could excel at. But I’ve now embraced the process of imagining, writing, reimagining, and rewriting. And regardless of what comes of this, I feel grateful for the deeply fulfilling journey I’m taking with these characters who live on my page.

If you haven’t already, pre-order your copy of Tiny Buddha’s Gratitude Journal here, then forward your purchase confirmation email to bookbonus@tinybuddha.com to receive three free bonus gifts!

About Lori Deschene

Lori Deschene is the founder of Tiny Buddha and Recreate Your Life Story, an online course that helps you let go of the past and live a life you love. Her latest bookTiny Buddha's Gratitude Journal is available for pre-order now. For daily wisdom, follow Tiny Buddha on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram..

Get in the conversation! Click here to leave a comment on the site.

The post Imagination Coloring Page from Tiny Buddha’s Gratitude Journal appeared first on Tiny Buddha.



from Tiny Buddha
http://ift.tt/2rdtkru

from https://tinybuddha.com

#buddha #Buddhist

No comments:

Post a Comment