Monday 8 May 2017

How exciting! I will be a vendor at this fun family filled...



How exciting! I will be a vendor at this fun family filled event! I will have all my hand made malas, crystal elixirs and more all to help you on your spiritual journey! The special thing about my hand made items is that as i make them i allow my shaman guide to come through me and direct me as i make my elixirs my Hindu guide comes along with his energy for my malas. All are made with such love and light through me and my guides! #miamilife #priestess #shaman #purplelotusspiritualhealing #sbcmiami #miami #miamilife #miamievents #lightworker #lifestylemiami #moonmother #moonmothermiami #wombblessing #wombblessingmiami #wombhealing #wombwellness #wellness #wombwellnesscentermiami #spiritual #spirituality #spiritualhealer #spiritualgrowth #spiritualjourney #spiritualhealingmiami #spiritualhealingcentermiami #reiki #yoga #essentialoils #aromatherapy #psychic #medium #om #namaste



from Purple Lotus Spiritual Healing
http://ift.tt/2qKPZfD

from http://ift.tt/1XQUyhl

#spiritual #healing

No comments:

Post a Comment