Wednesday 19 April 2017

Nature Coloring Page from Tiny Buddha’s Gratitude Journal

Hi friends! I’ve decided to share the fifteen coloring pages from Tiny Buddha’s Gratitude Journal (colored by yours truly), one every week for the next fifteen. I’m a huge fan of coloring because it’s fun and relaxing, and also serves as an excellent practice for mindfulness and stress relief.

How would you answer the question in the middle? What I most appreciate is how calm and grounded I feel whenever I’m in nature, particularly when I’m on the beach. Something about the rhythmic sound of the waves crashing softens the voice in my head and brings me fully into the present moment.

If you haven’t already, pre-order your copy of Tiny Buddha’s Gratitude Journal here, and you’ll instantly receive three free bonus gifts!

Profile photo of Lori Deschene

About Lori Deschene

Lori Deschene is the founder of Tiny Buddha and Recreate Your Life Story, an online course that helps you let go of the past and live a life you love. To strengthen your relationships, get her new book, Tiny Buddha's 365 Tiny Love Challenges. For inspiring posts and wisdom quotes, follow Tiny Buddha on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram..

Get in the conversation! Click here to leave a comment on the site.

The post Nature Coloring Page from Tiny Buddha’s Gratitude Journal appeared first on Tiny Buddha.



from Tiny Buddha
http://ift.tt/2oPlOR9

from http://tinybuddha.com

#buddha #Buddhist

No comments:

Post a Comment