Thursday 6 April 2017

How to Manifest Quickly Using EFT Tapping

The best dreams happen when you're awakeAll too often, our goals consist of little more than a “list”…

  • Make a million dollars
  • Get my book published
  • Travel the world
  • Support my favorite charity

…and so on.

It’s certainly a great start to write them down, but if you don’t dig deeper, they’re unlikely to happen as quickly and completely as you probably want them to.

I’m sure you’ve read plenty of information on how to improve the goals: add emotional value, visuals, expand on the feelings you’ll have when you achieve the goal, sometimes timelines, if that works for you, look at them more often…

…etc, etc.

And all of those ideas are great, but if you’re not in FULL alignment with your goal in the FIRST PLACE, you’re basically wasting your time.

Remember, alignment isn’t just a surface, conscious alignment… you need to be aligned at all levels. You need to address your “What ifs” and “Buts” about the issue fully.

When you do that, you get out of your own way and can make things happen without those patterns of self-sabotage that are all too familiar.

Here’s a process with tapping to help you. This process involves having a general understanding of the Tapping protocols. If you’re new to Tapping, take a moment to read about the basics of EFT Tapping and how to use it.

Remember, the more issues you address around all aspects of your goals, the better your results will be!  Perhaps commit to working on one goal or issue a day for 30 days and see what happens!

Step 1: Write down your goal, dream, or aspiration

You can make this a specific goal like: I want to earn a million dollars a year

A more general goal: I want to bring peace to my relationship with my mom

Or it can be stated more as a vision: I’d like to create dramatic social change

With this process, don’t worry about getting it right. Whatever language pops up in your head first, that’s the right language. But DO make sure to write it down.

.

Step 2: Write down your immediate gut response when you read that goal

How do you FEEL?

Are you 100% in alignment with it?

How does your body respond to reading it?

For example, you might feel and write down, “I feel uncomfortable when I read this, I’m excited, I’m anxious…”

Be specific in your notes and give every feeling a 0-10 rating.

So if you’re feeling anxious as you read the goal, write down, “I’m feeling anxious” and then put a number of its intensity next to it. “8” for example.

You can write down more than one emotion or feeling. Be as specific as possible.

Do you feel tension in your stomach? Write that down.

Are you slightly nauseous? Write that down.

.

Step 3: Write down what other people would say about your goal if you shared it with them

Friends, family members, society, co-workers, etc.

Whatever pops in your head first, write that down.

So if you think about sharing your goal with your mom, and you picture her saying, “That’s a silly idea…” then write that down, PLUS how you FEEL about her thoughts.

Be specific and give it a number of intensity, as described above.

.

Step 4: Write down YOUR beliefs about the goal

For example, “Part of me thinks this is impossible… I’ve never been able to do this before… Who am I to think I can achieve this…?”

Note the feelings this brings up and write those down as well.

Be specific and assign them a number of emotional intensity.

.

Step 5: Systematically tap OUT all of this RESISTANCE and tap IN, positive feelings & expectations!

Go through each item that brought up an emotional response, and tap on it until you bring the feelings around it down to “0” or a low number.

Be sure to keep note of anything else that comes up through the process.

You may not be able to do this in one session, so take your time with it.

When you have tapped through all the issues (and make sure to keep digging for more hidden ones), you’ve then cleared the way for your goal to become a reality!


Tapping Script Example

Let’s go through one example of what this might look like together, so you can tap along.

I’m just making up potential responses so you can see how it works…

Step 1: Write down the Goal

EXAMPLE: I want to earn $250,000 a year

Step 2: How do you FEEL?

EXAMPLE: Looking at this, I get a little nervous. There’s a sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach, and pressure around making this work. When I close my eyes, I feel this sinking feeling at a 7.

When I ask myself what this feeling is, it’s anxiety. I’m going to do some tapping on this now.

Karate Chop: Even though I have this sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach, I deeply and completely accept myself.
Karate Chop: Even though I have this sinking feeling about making $250,000, I choose to relax now.
Karate Chop: Even though I feel uncomfortable in my body when I look at this goal, I deeply and completely accept myself.

Eyebrow: This sinking feeling
Side of Eye: I’m feeling a little nervous
Under Eye: This sinking feeling
Under Nose: In the pit of my stomach
Under Mouth: I feel pressure around making this work
Collarbone: I feel this anxiety in my stomach
Under Arm: All this anxiety
Top of Head: All this sinking feeling

Keep on tapping around the meridian points on whatever comes up until you bring it down enough to find some relief and feel ready to move on to the positive.

POSITIVE STATEMENTS:

Eyebrow: I chose to relax now
Side of Eye: And release this sinking feeling
Under Eye: I let it all go
Under Nose: From the pit of my stomach
Under Mouth: All this anxiety
Collarbone: Releases now
Under Arm: All this fear about making $250,000 a year
Top of Head: Releases now

Step 3: Write down what other people would say about your Goal if you shared it with them

EXAMPLE: If I told my friends I wanted to make $250,000 a year, half of them would laugh at me and the other half would tell me I was being greedy.

When I think about telling my friends, I just feel small and not confident at all. This feeling is at an 8.

Karate Chop: Even though I don’t feel confident telling my friends about my goal, I deeply and completely accept myself.
Karate Chop: Even though I don’t want my friends to know my goal, I deeply and completely accept myself.
Karate Chop: Even though I know they’ll judge me if I tell them my goal, I deeply and completely accept myself.

Eyebrow: I don’t want to tell my friends
Side of Eye: When I think about telling them, it makes me feel small
Under Eye: This feeling of being small
Under Nose: I’m worried that they’ll judge me
Under Mouth: I’m worried they won’t like me
Collarbone: I’m worried about what my friends will think
Under Arm: If I tell them my goal
Top of Head: Or if I achieve my goal!

Keep on tapping around the meridian points on whatever comes up until you bring it down enough to find some relief and feel ready to move to the positive.

POSITIVE STATEMENTS:

Eyebrow: I release this feeling of being small
Side of Eye: I chose to feel big!
Under Eye: I’m confident in my goal
Under Nose: And I release any anxiety about it
Under Mouth: I’m confident in what I want for myself
Collarbone: And I’m confident that the right people will support me
Under Arm: Feeling strong and confident
Top of Head: Feeling strong and confident!

Continue on to Step 4 and 5, rinse and repeat. 🙂

Seriously, the KEY on this process is to get specific on your issues, on your feelings, and to be SYSTEMATIC about it, going through all the different ASPECTS of the issue.


I’d love to year your results! Please share them below!


The post How to Manifest Quickly Using EFT Tapping appeared first on The Tapping Solution.



from The Tapping Solution
http://ift.tt/2eyqE1P

from http://ift.tt/1ivtqfk

#EFT #holistic #healing

No comments:

Post a Comment