Monday 27 August 2018

Tapping Meditation: Releasing the Fear of Flying

Tapping Meditation: Releasing the Fear of FlyingThere’s ONE place where I routinely see people Tapping in public… can you guess where that is?

Yeah, I think the title of this blog gave it away…

It’s on airplanes!

Even though at this point, millions of people around the world use Tapping, we don’t really see it because (let’s be honest) who wants to walk around the grocery store looking like a monkey?

But on planes… with a real fear of flying, all of that goes out the window!

I’ve seen such incredible transformations with using Tapping to overcome the fear of flying – from just light anxiety and fear to full-blown phobias. (I’m looking at you Meggan… haha!)

So if you or someone you love is scared of flying, I’ve got a free Tapping Meditation to help you get started on alleviating that fear.

It’s my gift for you today because I want to see more people tapping on planes while listening to this meditation. 🙂

And I’ve made it available for you to download and keep, so you can have it on your phone when you need it most.

Download the Audio Download the Transcript

(I’ve also included the transcript if you’d rather read and tap along.)

And please do let me know of your experience with this meditation.

If you’re new to Tapping, and realize that NOW is the best time to get started, (and get over this fear of flying!) you can learn the basics in minutes here.

AND… my NY Times bestselling book, “The Tapping Solution” goes into even more detail on this topic and tells the story of Meggan, who I mentioned above. So if you haven’t already, you can pick up your copy here.

Until next time…

Keep Tapping!

Nick Ortner

P.S. Make sure to share this meditation with anyone you know who has a fear of flying. They’ll forever thank you for it!


What did this meditation bring up for you? Comment below!

The post Tapping Meditation: Releasing the Fear of Flying appeared first on The Tapping Solution.



from The Tapping Solution
https://www.thetappingsolution.com/blog/tapping-meditation-releasing-fear-flying/

from https://www.thetappingsolution.com/blog

#EFT #holistic #healing

No comments:

Post a Comment