Thursday 24 May 2018

How to be free of over thinking

How to overcome obsessive thinking

Hi Everyone

I am sorry for not posting much recently, I have just been super busy with the audio book and updating the main site and this blog, mainly giving both a makeover and also making them both mobile and tablet ready. Every thing changes at a fast rate and so you have to constantly keep up.

I am also in the middle of creating a youtube channel and will let people know when this is complete. I will just keep adding helpful videos as and when I get the time. I will also be adding a lot more new content to the main site in the next few months and hopefully posting here more regular.

Well on to todays post. I am actually not going to copy and paste today, as the information has been created through me completely rewriting a page on my site, so I will just post a link to it. The subject is obsessive/worrying thinking and how to overcome it. This seems a real stumbling block for people, so hopefully the information can help people move forward with this. Just click on on the link below to access.

How to be free of negative thoughts and obsessive, overthinking.



from Anxiety No More Blog
https://anxietynomore.co.uk/blog/2018/05/24/1163/

from https://anxietynomore.co.uk/blog

#anxiety #stress

No comments:

Post a Comment