Thursday 28 December 2017

What I Learned This Year

I’ve included a FREE holiday tapping script at the bottom of this page for you. Enjoy!

I hope you’re having a wonderful holiday season!

I want to thank you for joining us this past year in this amazing journey of growth, healing, and human evolution.

It’s a joy to read one email after another from people who have had amazing breakthroughs, healed old traumas, busted through limiting beliefs, released their physical pain, and so much more!

It is your commitment to change, and to living your best life that makes what I do possible, and I’m very grateful for that.

We have had a LOT of growth ourselves this past year, here at The Tapping Solution.

We expanded our team to include an amazing group of talented and dedicated graphic designers, social media experts, affiliate & content managers, and process improvement pros to add to our already incredibly solid team.

So the next time you see an inspiring post, the beautiful cover of our latest book, a helpful resource, a friendly response, or an email that just touches your heart, you can thank one of these marvelous folks. 🙂

Our 9th annual Tapping World Summit started off our year, which had over 600,000 people attend! If you missed it, don’t worry, our 10th annual summit is right around the corner (Feb 26th!), and we’ve got some wonderful surprises lined up for this special celebration (details coming soon!)

After the Summit, we decided that it was time to give our website a makeover, so we upgraded the entire thing for a fresh, new look, and to make it even easier to find the Tapping resources you need.

While we were on the web design track, we also relaunched the content-rich Tapping Insiders Club. A powerhouse for all your Tapping needs, it has a vast number of in-depth interviews, tapping meditations, tap along videos, and live masterclasses which you can attend.

I published my latest book this year, The Tapping Solution for Manifesting Your Greatest Self, which has had an amazing response. Even though it was just released this year, I’ve been working on it for a lot longer than that, lol!

It’s just a really great feeling when all of your hard work and dedication pays off, you know? Especially when I receive so many responses about how much the book has helped you. Because that’s why we’re here! 🙂

The Tapping Solution Foundation has raised thousands (thanks to you!) for its continued mission of  spreading the word of Tapping, and we’ve made huge strides this year with introducing it into schools worldwide. We even had one of our videos go viral just recently! You can check that out here.

So with all of this growth, transformation, and success we’ve had this year, what have I learned?

[Nick’s comments here]

It’s hard to express my gratitude for every one of you out there reading this –  tapping, healing, and growing with us…

So all I can say is thank you, and keep tapping! It works – it works miracles, it works wonders…

But you have to do it. 😉

During this busy holiday season, chose a different possibility for your life. Choose to let go of old hurts and patterns and fill that space with love, hope, and healing.

I’ve included a short tapping script below that will help.

Until next time… Happy Holidays…

And keep Tapping!

Nick Ortner


How has Tapping helped you this year? Please comment below. I would LOVE to read your stories!


Holiday Tapping Script

(If you’re not familiar with the tapping process you can learn it here)

Karate Chop: Even though I’m overwhelmed with everything
that is going on this holiday season, I deeply
and completely accept myself

Karate Chop: Even though I’m stressed out because I have
way too much to do, and not enough time, I deeply
and completely accept myself

Karate Chop: Even though I’m frustrated with the craziness
of the holidays, I chose to relax now

Eyebrow: Way too stressed out
Side of Eye: Too much to do
Under Eye: I’ve got way too much to do
Under Nose: And not enough time
Under Mouth: There’s just not enough time
Collarbone: And it’s stressing me out
Under Arm:  Too many presents to buy
Top of Head: Too many people to see

(continuing though the points again)

Eyebrow: Why do the holidays have to be so crazy?
Side of Eye: It’s nuts!
Under Eye: But I can chose to relax now
Under Nose: I can chose to relax anytime
Under Mouth: I can chose to let go
Collarbone: I chose to enjoy this holiday season
Under Arm:  I chose to notice the love, joy and peace
around me
Top of Head: I chose to create love, joy and peace
around me

Take a deep breath…

And let it go…

What came up? If there’s something specific that’s bothering you, tap on that. Remember, the more specific you can get on your issue the better, the script above is just to get you started.

Spend another 5 minutes (I know you don’t think you have the time, but you do, make YOURSELF a priority) and continue to tap down any stress, anxiety, or worry you might be feeling.

The post What I Learned This Year appeared first on The Tapping Solution.



from The Tapping Solution
http://ift.tt/2BMaFpF

from http://ift.tt/2tCr8Ii

#EFT #holistic #healing

No comments:

Post a Comment