Monday 17 July 2017

Stress Relief for Children

One of the things I’m most proud about in sharing Tapping with the world is that we’re not just talking theory or solely doing things online – it’s actually getting Tapping to the places that matter!

And one of the best places to share Tapping is in schools, with kids who need it the most…

Watch that happen before your eyes in this powerful video:


Limited Time Only! Gorilla Thumps and Bear Hugs Bonuses

Gorilla Thumps and Bear HugsFor a limited time, until next Friday, we’re giving away some very special bonuses if you pick up a copy of my brother Alex’s Tapping for kids book, “Gorilla Thumps and Bear Hugs: A Tapping Solution Children’s Story”.

Learn more here.

Amazon Reviews:
5 out of 5 stars: I love love love this book
I love love love this book. I have just started learning about Tapping and thought What a great idea to teach my 9 year old to do it too. The book was a hit with her she loved the story and animations as well as it made it so easy for her to learn how to Tap. Highly recommend it for every age level even adults. 🙂

5 out of 5 stars: Yes the little boy I purchased it for loves reading…
Yes the little boy I purchased it for loves reading it and does the tapping along with it…his mother has found him reading quietly by himself a number of times. He is only four years old!!!

5 out of 5 stars: This is a great book for teaching the whole family relaxation and self…
This is a great book for teaching the whole family relaxation and self care tools. With several pages of specific applications at the end. My 6-year old nephew got it for Christmas (from me:) and the whole family enjoys practicing Gorilla Thumps and Bear Hugs! So grateful for this book!

The post Stress Relief for Children appeared first on The Tapping Solution.



from The Tapping Solution
http://ift.tt/2usj15E

from http://ift.tt/1ivtqfk

#EFT #holistic #healing

No comments:

Post a Comment