Friday, 9 June 2017

Morning Coloring Page from Tiny Buddha’s Gratitude Journal

Hi everyone! This is my seventh week sharing coloring pages from the soon-to-be-released Tiny Buddha’s Gratitude Journal (available for pre-order now). Previously, I shared:

How would you answer the question in the middle?

Now that I get up much earlier than I used to, I appreciate that morning is my time for myself. On most mornings I meditate, sometimes while it’s still dark outside, and it’s usually feels quiet and peaceful around me.

I also appreciate that morning always brings a sense of promise. It’s a new day, full of possibilities. A new chance to be who I want to be and do what I want to do.

If you haven’t already, pre-order your copy of Tiny Buddha’s Gratitude Journal here, then forward your purchase confirmation email to bookbonus@tinybuddha.com to receive three free bonus gifts! These gifts are only available until June 13th, the official launch date.

About

Get in the conversation! Click here to leave a comment on the site.

The post Morning Coloring Page from Tiny Buddha’s Gratitude Journal appeared first on Tiny Buddha.



from Tiny Buddha
http://ift.tt/2r1Ft0d

from https://tinybuddha.com

#buddha #Buddhist

No comments:

Post a Comment