Monday 5 June 2017

Join me this Wednesday for my womb blessing circle. in my womb...



Join me this Wednesday for my womb blessing circle. in my womb blessing circle we connect with the divine feminine within us and around us through our sacred center the womb. In conjunction with that we will connect with the feminine energies of water and intuition as well as performing a water blessing ritual. Contact me for more info and to RSVP. #priestess #priestessmiami #moonmother #moonmothermiami #wombwisdom #wombhealing #waterritual #wombwellness #wombwellnessmiami #wombwellnesscentermiami #divinefeminine #divinefemininemiami #divinefeminineenergy #divinefemininerising #goddess #goddessenergy #sacredfeminine #water #waterblessing #intuition #spiritualmiami #spiriualhealing #spiritualhealer #spiritualhealingmiami #miami #meditation #lifestylemiami #om #namaste



from Purple Lotus Spiritual Healing
http://ift.tt/2rWscud

from http://ift.tt/1XQUyhl

#spiritual #healing

No comments:

Post a Comment