Wednesday 10 May 2017

Your Favorite Animal Coloring Page from Tiny Buddha’s Gratitude Journal

Hi everyone! This is my fourth week sharing coloring pages from the soon-to-be-released Tiny Buddha’s Gratitude Journal (available for pre-order now.) Previously, I shared:

I have a hard time answering this one because I’m a huge animal lover—literally. I’m mostly drawn to large animals, including lions and tigers and bears (Oh my!)

These aren’t the pets that will greet you at the door or curl up in your lap. You can’t take them on a plane for emotional support or dress them like little humans. They’re commanding, formidable, and not just a little dangerous.

Something about being around beautiful, massive predators, without human consciousness, pulls me out of my own tiny mind and fills me with presence and awe.

What’s your favorite animal, and why?

If you haven’t already, pre-order your copy of Tiny Buddha’s Gratitude Journal here, and you’ll instantly receive three free bonus gifts.

Profile photo of Lori Deschene

About Lori Deschene

Lori Deschene is the founder of Tiny Buddha and Recreate Your Life Story, an online course that helps you let go of the past and live a life you love. To strengthen your relationships, get her new book, Tiny Buddha's 365 Tiny Love Challenges. For inspiring posts and wisdom quotes, follow Tiny Buddha on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram..

Get in the conversation! Click here to leave a comment on the site.

The post Your Favorite Animal Coloring Page from Tiny Buddha’s Gratitude Journal appeared first on Tiny Buddha.



from Tiny Buddha
http://ift.tt/2q2OHfd

from http://tinybuddha.com

#buddha #Buddhist

No comments:

Post a Comment