Tuesday 2 May 2017

What I Learned From a Ceramic Frog

Cling to your imperfections quote 2My paintbrush hung in the air…

It had all been fairly easy so far, though I had been taking it slow.

But now…

This part really looked challenging.

And I could feel this internal pressure to get it right, to not mess up, because once my paintbrush landed on the frog, the color would stand for all time.

Little did I know that in those seconds, I was actually facing a choice that had deeper implications more profound than just the painting of a ceramic frog.

Where would my paintbrush land, and why did it matter so much?

When I took over Hay House’s Facebook page last week in a LIVE session, I answered these questions, and then took everyone through a Tapping Meditation.

Watch it below!

And here are some behind-the-scenes photos of my frog painting. 🙂

Painting a Ceramic Frog

Until next time…

Keep Tapping!

Nick Ortner


P.S. Speaking of Hay House… DON’T MISS THIS!

The 5th Annual Hay House World Summit starts TODAY! It’s a life-changing series and it’s free, so register now here.

The post What I Learned From a Ceramic Frog appeared first on The Tapping Solution.



from The Tapping Solution
http://ift.tt/2qpyW2C

from http://ift.tt/1ivtqfk

#EFT #holistic #healing

No comments:

Post a Comment