Wednesday 17 May 2017

How to use “In Between Time” to transform your life

Do you know what the most transformational time is in any person’s day that most people never use?

I’m always surprised that more people don’t do this…

But I’ll explain that in a second, first…

I want to make sure you get a chance to access the 100 transformational audios from the Hay House World Summit this weekend because it’s relevant to what I’ll explain in a second.

These audios are incredible and although there are 100 available during the free online event, it only takes one to create a shift that can completely alter the results you’re getting in life.

Check out the video on this page, it’s only 1 minute and 41 seconds long, to get a feel for what these audios are like. It’s a beautiful and inspiring video.

OK, so do you want to know what the most transformational time is in any person’s day that most people never use?

I call it the “in between time”, and I constantly use it to listen to audios, especially during the Hay House World Summit.

Here’s the thing… even if you have plans for the weekend, I know you have “in between time” to listen to transformational audios from your phone.

That’s what I do.

I listen on my phone when I walk around the house, or when I’m driving to run an errand, or when I’m cooking. There’s always “in between time” to listen in. πŸ™‚

What “in between time” do you have this weekend? Or during this upcoming week?

How much “in between time” could you find over the remaining 10 days to absorb this information? And how could that transform and inspire you in your life?

I know that every time I listen to these audios, even for just a few minutes, my day is always better.

Listening in for just 5 minutes in a day is always better than not listening in at all! πŸ™‚

It’s up to you though. Keep going about your day, having that extra time filled with nothing, or fill it with these amazing audio presentations.

I know what I’ll be doing. Enjoy! πŸ™‚

Until next time… Keep Tapping!

Nick Ortner

The post How to use “In Between Time” to transform your life appeared first on The Tapping Solution.



from The Tapping Solution
http://ift.tt/2pLVwD2

from http://ift.tt/1ivtqfk

#EFT #holistic #healing

No comments:

Post a Comment