Friday 17 March 2017

Thank you for another amazing Summit!

We rise by lifting others - Robert IngersollI gotta admit, I’m pretty beat!

But it’s the good kind of tired you feel after a long day of rewarding work.

Well, more like a long couple of months…

Because you see, even though the Summit itself only runs for 10 days, it takes months and months of planning and preparation not just from me, but from our incredible team of 15 that works tirelessly to make it all go smoothly.

(So I’m giving them a surprise couple of days off to recuperate! They’ve earned it!)

Anyway – I just want to say thank YOU for another amazing Summit!

We raised $75,000 for The Tapping Solution Foundation. We had over 784,000 UNIQUE visitors from nearly EVERY country around the world (including ones like Samoa, Madagascar, Paraguay, Laos, Belarus, and Yemen… just to name a few) and the results people experienced were mind blowing, as usual!

Truly, a Tapping WORLD Summit indeed!

If you have a second, would you leave a comment below and let me know how the Summit was for you?

Long or short, I’d just love to hear what you thought, and I know my team would too.

I’ll be back soon with more great stuff. Until then, I hear someone calling me…

The building you see through the window is my writing/filming/working barn and it looks like my daughter June wants me to come inside…  🙂

Until next time…

Keep Tapping!

Nick Ortner


 Think the Tapping World Summit was great? Join us in person to take the experience to the next level!


.

The Tapping Solution for Manifesting Your Greatest Self

Las Vegas, NV | Sunday, April 9, 2017 | 10am – 5pm

Nick Ortner– Nick Ortner –
In this life-changing workshop, I will be live on stage, showing you how to use EFT Tapping to bring out the best in yourself and your life.

If you believe that deep down you have more to give, a bigger life vision to fulfill, and you want to overcome old patterns of self-sabotage and procrastination, then this presentation is for you.

Learn how to release daily stress, clear old emotional traumas and patterns, and manifest your greatest self!

There’s NOTHING more powerful then Tapping together in person and it’s currently the ONLY live event I’m doing this year – so don’t miss this!

AND as an added bonus, Jessica is joining me for this event and will be leading some live Tapping Meditations. 🙂

Check it out here!


.

Total Wellness Reboot

Omega Institute | Rhinebeck, NY | May 5-7, 2017

Omega Institute
– Jessica Ortner & Erin Stutland –

Learn to break through limitations, end self-sabotaging behaviors, build your confidence, and look and feel your best in this total wellness reboot, live, with my sister and Tapping expert Jessica, and fitness expert and wellness coach Erin Stutland.

Through discussion and exercise you will learn how to use Tapping to end bad habits and clear stress.

You will also learn to combine mantras with physical movement in Shrink Session, a new, affirmation-based fitness experience for all levels.

Learn to make these simple tools available to you at any time to help you connect with your intuition and gain clarity about decisions you face.

Find out more here!


I’d LOVE to hear from you! Please leave me your comments below and tell me about your Summit experience!

The post Thank you for another amazing Summit! appeared first on The Tapping Solution.



from The Tapping Solution
http://ift.tt/2n6wZWs

from http://ift.tt/1ivtqfk

#EFT #holistic #healing

No comments:

Post a Comment